Equipment under 3 years old We Provide the Best Trade In Value For Your Used IT Hardware
Equipment must be fully working, under 3 years old and complete for us to be able to buy
Buy Used IT Equipments and Old Computer Parts in UK
We buy used IT equipment and allow customers to trade in their used Servers, Laptops, Tablet, Computers, Phones, HDDs, CPUs, server memory and other IT parts to us and receive money back. This can be used to make significant savings on your new equipment. As we deal directly with sellers, this cuts out the requirement of a middle man and ensures that we provide the best possible prices for your unwanted equipment.
Used IT Equipment We Buy Including PC, Servers, Tablets, Phones:
- We buy old computer parts and used IT equipment from over 150 different brands including HP, Dell, Intel, IBM and Cisco
- Rack Servers, Blade Servers and Tower Servers and all HP ProLiant and Dell PowerEdge Servers
- Samsung, Hynix, Micron, ECC, DDR3, Server Memory
- Server Storage Arrays and Disks, HDDs, CPUs and ProCurve, Cisco Networking Switches and more.
Fast and Easy Process:
- Tell us what you want to sell
- We make you an offer within 2 hours week days
- We test and professionally data wipe (GDPR compliant will need to sign a legal document if data if left on the equipment for us to process the data )
- We pay you directly and quickly
We offer cheap computer parts in UK. Our offer price is on the understanding of the work that needs to go into recycling your old equipment and these cost will reflect in our offer prices. Processes include: sending our drivers to collect the equipment, processing and removing data, refurbishing the equipment and resale prices.
Environmentally Friendly IT Recycling
By trading in your used IT hardware to us, you are helping to breathe new life into IT equipment that would otherwise be sent to landfill. When it is necessary to dispose of your decommissioned IT equipment, we will do so in a way that is friendly to the environment and is also in complete compliance with the Waste Electric and Electronic Equipment (WEEE) Regulations.
We also offer data erasure services as well as the physical destruction of IT parts as separate options if required. For more information, please visit our Data destruction page.
Sell to us requirements
- Equipment must be under 3 years old. (We may be able to offer money for equipment over 3 years old)
- Equipment must be fully complete (minus the hard drives if you are taking care of you own data) equipment must not be damaged in this process and hard drive caddies must be included.
- Equipment must be fully working
- Equipment must be in reasonable condition with no major cosmetic damage
- If your equipment does not meet the above criteria we are still happy to recycle on a condition that we will not offer money for that equipment. Equipment will go through our standard recycling process.